Since 1993, we have been producing industry-leading stainless steel filter elements for liquid/solid and gas/solid separation. Products are known for great strength, long life and a high level of adaptability. Our Vee-Wire screens are ideal for the harsh environment, especially in food and beverage processing . We produce sieve bend screens according to customer’s requirements, such as curved screen,DSM screen, static screen,120 deg screen and etc. Moreover, we have our own R＆D team to design CAD drawing of wedge wire screen. We manufactured DSM screen,120 deg screen ,curved screen, side hill screen,corn starch screen according to particular user’s needs.
Sieve Bend Screens can be manufactured in a variety of widths, arc lengths, slots or wedge wires to suit the flow rate and material being separated. Although most applications require Static Sieve Bends, “Cross Flow”, “With Flow” and “Vibrating” Sieve Bends can also be manufactured.
Our stainless steel flat panels, cylinders and sieves are applied in numerous areas.
These screens are found in industries such as:
Sieve Bend Screens have another name “DSM screens”-a sieve bend consists of a concave curved profile wire screen mounted in a frame with the screen openings perpendicular to the flow. A curved screen has greater capacity than a flat screen due to forces exerted as material flows against the curved surface.
The dewatering capacity of a wedge wire cross flow sieve bend screen is primarily influenced
by the screen width, the slot opening, and the wire size (width).
Screening efficiency and solids capacity are directly related to the length (arc length). Longer
arc lengths should be considered for feed containing a high percentage of solids.
- Nominal diameter: Can be customized according to customer’s requirements
- Tolerance clearance:±0.1mm curing 120°
- Material: 304、304L、316、316L、904L、2205、2507、hastelloy-c276,etc.
- Mesh selection: wedge wire mesh
- Treatment: Pickling
The welded sieve bend screen is made up of rods and wire. The rod can be round wire, triangular wire or trapezoid wire. The warp is triangular wire (V-shaped wire). Sieve bend screens have a structure and high open area, as well as accurate slot dimension. At the same time, sieve bend screens have heat-resisting, anti-corrosive, good machine capability, long lasting, safety and reliability and so on. It can be used in many kinds of medium filtering.
Our wedge wire screens are widely used in various food processing applications as well as for the de-watering of waste water in meat, poultry and vegetable processing industries.
It can be used in the starch industry, water-treating equipment, the environment protection, the running water treatment, water softening treatment, the liquid filters and the organic solution recycling filters.
- A continuous slot opening which significantly increase the available open area, thus providing greater access to the water bearing zone.
- A “V” shaped profile wire which avoids clogging and ensures an uninterrupted flow.
- A uniform and efficient well development due to the continuous slot opening.
- Ladder-like wire welded screens have a strong structure and high open area, as well as accurate slot dimension.
- Ladder-like wire welded screens have the features of easy backwashing, last long, safety and reliability as well as low comprehensive cost.
- High open area
- Quick filtration
- Economical solution, also for refurbishing of existing lauter tuns
- Accurate filter rating
- Longer life
- Low costs on maintenance
- Possible to build-in in existing equipment(custom made)