We Manufacture and Supply high quality Wedge Wire Screens that are made from looped wires formed into a deep wedge-shaped section. According to buyer’s needs, we can make available Wedge Wire Screen in various shapes and forms including flat panels, curved sieve bends, conical baskets and cylinders. Our testing team ensures that Wedge Wire Screen passes all quality checks before supplying. Our clients trust us for delivering only premium Wedge Wire Screen at reasonable price. We always deliver all orders on time.
Advantages : Wedge Wire Screens provide a unique combination of the most important features required for maximum screening efficiency –
- Free Clearance : The wedge-shaped sections of the wire from aperatures that become progressively wider in a downward direction, thus ensuring rapid flow of material through them. Clogged and blinded aperatures are reduced to an absolute minium.
- Lateral Strength : In our opinion no form of screening surface witl i apertures as fine as those of wedge wire screens, can compare with the mechanical strength and working efficiency of wedge wire.
- Percentage Open Area : For a given aperature size, wedge wire screens have a much larger percentage of open area than conventinal sieves.
- Wearing Life : Owing to a greater wearing area being provided by hat top surfaces, wedge wire screens retain their aperature for a longer duration than round wire screens.
- Some other advantages of Looped type of wedge wire screens over other type of screens are :
- Self Supporting High Abrasition resistance Low pressure drop High resistance to Vibration
- Looped Wedge Wire Screen construction is particularly recommended when high Vibration resistance and fine accurate aperture are needed.
Types Of Screens :
- Flat Panels
- Curved Screens / Sieve Bends & Cylinders
- Centrifuge Baskets
- Rotary Wedge Wire Screens
- Run Down Screens
- Wedge Wire Slot tubes
- Filter Nozzle Screens
Industrial Applications : Wedge wires can be employed in almost all industrial processes which require very fine and uniformly accurate aperture, combining rapid discharge of material and high mechanical strength. Some of the specialized applications of these screens are given below –
Wedge wire screen used in industries for water, oil filtration equipments like
Also Used In :
- Coal and Coke Washeries : Flat and curved wedge wire screens and Centrifuge Baskets with suitable re-inforcements are used for dewatering processes on stationary and moving frames, suction filters and centrifugal driers.
- Ore Beneficiant Plants : In Iron and other Ore benificiant plants, wedge wire flat screens, Curved screens and Centrifuge baskets of fine and very fine aperture are used for efficient Dewatering and recovery of fines.
- Sugar Mills : Flat, curved and cylindrical wedge wire screens are used for Juice Filtration and Bagasse Separation drainage in tanks in conjunction with scraper conveyors as well as for draining crushed sugar cane supply in D.S.M. Screens.
- Cement, Chemical and Fertilizer Plants : Flat panels, Curved wedge wire screens, Cylinders and Centrifuge baskets with cylindrical type, conical type and pusher type have many and varied applications in these industries.
- Cellulose, Wood and Straw Pulp and Board Industries : Wedge Wire cylinders, Flat panels and Centrifuge baskets are used for preliminary screening for knot catchers and for efficient fibre recovery Wedge wire screens ensure greater efficiency than the conventional perforated or machined slotted plates.
- Sewage, Effluent and Water Treatment : Flat wedge wire decking in final settlement tanks provides tertiary treatment for the reduction of suspended solids. It is also the medium used in a technique for the consolidation of sludges where the rate of filtration is controlled at low operating pressures. Sewage, aluminium hydroxide, iron hydroxide and other industrial sludges are being successfully dewatered on wedge wire.
We offer high quality industrial screens suitable to use in mechanical screening, seperation, dewatering and filtration processes. Our solutions contribute to increase efficiency and support optimizing of processes running in your facilities.
We offer screens and other screen-based products for sugar industry:
- Beet washer screens
- Screens and screen decks for dewatering
- Floors and screens of extractors
- Wedge wire chutes
- Dewatering screens
- Conveyor screens
- Screens for beet pulp presses
- Candle filters and frames
- Screens for mick slickening machines
- Stone separating screens
- Wedge wire centrifuge baskets
- Separator screens
- Rotary screens and drums
- Sieve bend screens
Sieve bend screens and gutter screens with gravitational in-flow are used for non-pressure removal of solid particles from fluids. They are also used as a gutter-type element to dewater troughs of worm conveyors.
Wedge wire pressure curved sieve plate ＆Arc sieving slice＆Screen support grids
The wedge wire sieve bend screen consists of support rod and wedge wire. The wedge wire and support rod is welded for strength and durability. The shape of the rod is round, triangular or trapezoid. The wire is triangular(V- shaped) wire. With the structure of high open area, our wedge wire screen has accurate slot dimension.
Our product is heat resistant, anti-corrosive, safe and reliable. So it can be used for filtering different kinds of medium. We can produce curved sieve plate as per customer’s requirements.
Stainless steel: 304,304L,316,316L,Duplex 2205,2507,904L,Hastelloy,and etc., all these special materials can be supplied according to the customer’s requirements.
Pressure curved sieve plate standard size:585x1592mm or 710x1592mm and can be customized as per customer’s requirements.
The wedge wire sieve is a kind of filtered water tubing, which can be used with the deep well pump, submerged pump. It also can be used as the water treatment equipment for water desalination, running water treatment and softening.
This sieve bend screen is applied to filtering the acid and alkali liquid, ethyl alcohol and other organic solution in petrochemical industry.
|Note: Other specifications available as per request.
||0.02,0.05,0.075,0.1,0.15……also achieved upon request
||Stainless steel: 304,304L,316,316L,Duplex 2205,2507,904L,Hastelloy,and etc.,
Static Sieve-bend Screen, Wedge wire screen
The static filter screen retains the solids on the surface of the screen from where they are removed by the movement down the slope of the screen. The filtered liquid falls through the screen and creates a self-cleaning effect. The solids are thrown out by the gliding down the slope and can be collected in a stainless-steel drain container.
In many kinds of processing :
Breweries, vegetable, meat and plastic-processing industry.
Pressure Arc screen ＆Siedehill screens
Our bend screen is the solution to many de-watering,sizing,and wastewater cleanup problems. Typical uses are sewage treatment, laundry wash water clean-up, poultry, fish, fruit and vegetable wastewater processing, minerals processing, coal preparation, paper production, textile plants, and many more.
Sieve bend consists of a concave curved profile wire screen mounted in a frame with the screen openings perpendicular to the flow. A curved screen has greater capacity than a flat screen due to forces exerted as material flows against the curved surface.
Sieve Bend Screen Features:
Energy Efficient – operates with no moving parts and with no energy input.
Space Efficient – treats up to 122 litres per second per square metre of floor space.
Quiet Operation – no moving parts means no mechanical or electrical vibrations.
Accurate Sizing – can be used for sizing solid particles down to 0.02 mm (0.0008″).
Low Maintenance – the profile wire screen resists clogging by near-size particles, and the all-stainless steel construction ensures a long, corrosion-free installation.
Easy Screen Replacement – a typical screen can be replaced in 10 minutes with no tools.
Flexible Design: We can also make manufacture according to your detail specifications and we assure that we will give you the best services.
2.High screening efficiency
3.Reliable operation,no blockage
4.Long service life
5.No moving parts,compact structure
6.Artistic shape,compact design
Wedge wire panels have a high open area and continuous slot openings. wedge wire screen consists of a v-shapped profile wire screen mounted in a frame with the screen openings perpendicular to the flow. A curved screen has greater capacity than a flat screen due to forces exerted as material flows against the curved surface.This makes the screen self-cleaning by allowing “near slot size” particles to pass through the screen rather than plug the opening. And the products are made by continuously winding a wrap wire onto a frame of support rods.
Our factory designed the Flat Wedge Wire Static Screen according to clients’ different requirements,this includes flat panels, vibrating screen panels, sieve bend screen panels.
Click on the smaller images for an enlarged view.
Sieve bend sugar screen, as its name indicates, is a bend shape or arc shape sieve screen for sugar processing.The wedge wire bends sugar screen has the looped smooth surface offering uniform and accurate slots,offering great strength, precision, long service life.
The food industry has a wide variety of applications for which wedge wire has been used over many years. This includes flat panels, vibrating screen panels, sieve bend screen panels, centrifuges and static or rotating screens ＆ cylinders.
Click on the smaller images for an enlarged view.
The main use of wedge wire screen in this industry varies from solid or water separation, grading and recycling.
Some typical industries and applications as below: