1. Production process continuity: V-shaped profile wires creating slots which enlarge inwardly and therefore avoid clogging and minimize downtime.
2. Low maintenance costs: Separation at the screen surface which can easily cleaned by scraping or back washing.
3. Maximum process output: Precise and continuous slot openings resulting in accurate separation without loss off media.
4. Low operational costs: Large open area with an effective flow, high yield and a low pressure drop .
5. Long live: Welded at each intersection creating a strong and durable screen.
6. Reduced installation costs: supporting constructions eliminating costly support media and enabling a maximum flexibility in the design of components.
7. Chemical and thermal resistant: A variety of corrosion resistant stainless steel materials and many exotic alloys suitable for high temperatures and pressures.
Wedge wire screen is divided into:a cylindrical screen and flat screens.
The cylinder screen mainly composed of V wire and support rod,each cross point connected in welding,solid structure,good mechanical properties.V-shaped cross-section to avoid clogging,while ensuring the smooth flow of water.Continuous slits have a greater flow areas,while reducing ground water penetration speed,avoiding sand under large pressure into the tube,better filtration properties of sand,the gap may be varied depending on the geological,mainly for and deep well pump,submersible pump supporting the use.
Flat screens have good filtration and dehydration in the solid- liquid separation.we can produce for you a different width.length,slit width and wedge wire size according to your requirements and the amount of filtration filter material.Sieve is mainly used to sewage treatment,water purification laundry,poultry,fish,fruit and vegetable waste water treatment industry.
Material:Stainless Steel 304、304L、316、316L、904L、2205、2507、hastelloy.
Wedge wire screen can be manufactured to replace existing screens or improve separation throughput efficiency in numerous paper processing applications. This includes pressure screens for high and low separator pulp screening, fiber thickening and recovery, dewatering and effluent waste water treatment, cooker screens as well as black liquor drainers. We also manufacture static DSM screens (known as sieve bend screens) for the continuous and unattended separation of solids in several industries including food and beverage.
Wedge wire screens are particularly well matched to the requirements of high capacity filtration. These screens are self-cleaning, durable and reusable. Sieve bend (or curve screens) have the wedge wires oriented perpendicular to the flow direction which allows water to be collected when passing through screen, then the angle and flow allows the solids or branches to slide over the screen’s smooth surface. These screens can be applied in water treatments, dewatering systems and other water-solid separation applications as well. Flat screen panels are used in similar application as sieve bend screens.
A popular and widely used method for economical separation of larger solids. The simple construction and operation, using slotted wedge wire (horizontal or vertical) media, provides a self-cleaning low-maintenance screening system.
choice of 304 or 316 stainless steel construction
easy ‘lift-out’ screens
compact units with choice of connection sizes
wide range of aperture sizes
optional screen wash showers available
optional vibration for added throughput
standard screen /slot sizes from 75 micron to 5mm
built in widths and heights to suit specific application requirements
Static Rundown screens offer proven, reliable performance and most important inexpensive solution in liquid/solid separation of fibrous and non-greasy solids for municipal and industrial applications. however for special applications we have manufactured vibratory screens and fine screens with automated wash systems.
This unit includes variety of header box options, easy removable and replaceable screens and a drip lip, all of which make this a completive product in the industry. Rundown screens are manufactured to the highest industry standards at a fraction of the price of rotary screens, with the use of the same wedge wire material.
Rundown screens have been used in wastewater treatment plants for pretreatment, dewatering of grit. You will also PFT rundown screens used in industries such as recycling, paper and pulp, power generation, food processing, recyclers. Our screens have been found in private water ponds in people backyards.
We Manufacture and Supply high quality Wedge Wire Screens that are made from looped wires formed into a deep wedge-shaped section. According to buyer’s needs, we can make available Wedge Wire Screen in various shapes and forms including flat panels, curved sieve bends, conical baskets and cylinders. Our testing team ensures that Wedge Wire Screen passes all quality checks before supplying. Our clients trust us for delivering only premium Wedge Wire Screen at reasonable price. We always deliver all orders on time.
Advantages : Wedge Wire Screens provide a unique combination of the most important features required for maximum screening efficiency –
- Free Clearance : The wedge-shaped sections of the wire from aperatures that become progressively wider in a downward direction, thus ensuring rapid flow of material through them. Clogged and blinded aperatures are reduced to an absolute minium.
- Lateral Strength : In our opinion no form of screening surface witl i apertures as fine as those of wedge wire screens, can compare with the mechanical strength and working efficiency of wedge wire.
- Percentage Open Area : For a given aperature size, wedge wire screens have a much larger percentage of open area than conventinal sieves.
- Wearing Life : Owing to a greater wearing area being provided by hat top surfaces, wedge wire screens retain their aperature for a longer duration than round wire screens.
- Some other advantages of Looped type of wedge wire screens over other type of screens are :
- Self Supporting High Abrasition resistance Low pressure drop High resistance to Vibration
- Looped Wedge Wire Screen construction is particularly recommended when high Vibration resistance and fine accurate aperture are needed.
Types Of Screens :
- Flat Panels
- Curved Screens / Sieve Bends & Cylinders
- Centrifuge Baskets
- Rotary Wedge Wire Screens
- Run Down Screens
- Wedge Wire Slot tubes
- Filter Nozzle Screens
Industrial Applications : Wedge wires can be employed in almost all industrial processes which require very fine and uniformly accurate aperture, combining rapid discharge of material and high mechanical strength. Some of the specialized applications of these screens are given below –
Wedge wire screen used in industries for water, oil filtration equipments like
Also Used In :
- Coal and Coke Washeries : Flat and curved wedge wire screens and Centrifuge Baskets with suitable re-inforcements are used for dewatering processes on stationary and moving frames, suction filters and centrifugal driers.
- Ore Beneficiant Plants : In Iron and other Ore benificiant plants, wedge wire flat screens, Curved screens and Centrifuge baskets of fine and very fine aperture are used for efficient Dewatering and recovery of fines.
- Sugar Mills : Flat, curved and cylindrical wedge wire screens are used for Juice Filtration and Bagasse Separation drainage in tanks in conjunction with scraper conveyors as well as for draining crushed sugar cane supply in D.S.M. Screens.
- Cement, Chemical and Fertilizer Plants : Flat panels, Curved wedge wire screens, Cylinders and Centrifuge baskets with cylindrical type, conical type and pusher type have many and varied applications in these industries.
- Cellulose, Wood and Straw Pulp and Board Industries : Wedge Wire cylinders, Flat panels and Centrifuge baskets are used for preliminary screening for knot catchers and for efficient fibre recovery Wedge wire screens ensure greater efficiency than the conventional perforated or machined slotted plates.
- Sewage, Effluent and Water Treatment : Flat wedge wire decking in final settlement tanks provides tertiary treatment for the reduction of suspended solids. It is also the medium used in a technique for the consolidation of sludges where the rate of filtration is controlled at low operating pressures. Sewage, aluminium hydroxide, iron hydroxide and other industrial sludges are being successfully dewatered on wedge wire.
We offer high quality industrial screens suitable to use in mechanical screening, seperation, dewatering and filtration processes. Our solutions contribute to increase efficiency and support optimizing of processes running in your facilities.
We offer screens and other screen-based products for sugar industry:
- Beet washer screens
- Screens and screen decks for dewatering
- Floors and screens of extractors
- Wedge wire chutes
- Dewatering screens
- Conveyor screens
- Screens for beet pulp presses
- Candle filters and frames
- Screens for mick slickening machines
- Stone separating screens
- Wedge wire centrifuge baskets
- Separator screens
- Rotary screens and drums
- Sieve bend screens
Sieve bend screens and gutter screens with gravitational in-flow are used for non-pressure removal of solid particles from fluids. They are also used as a gutter-type element to dewater troughs of worm conveyors.
Wedge wire pressure curved sieve plate ＆Arc sieving slice＆Screen support grids
The wedge wire sieve bend screen consists of support rod and wedge wire. The wedge wire and support rod is welded for strength and durability. The shape of the rod is round, triangular or trapezoid. The wire is triangular(V- shaped) wire. With the structure of high open area, our wedge wire screen has accurate slot dimension.
Our product is heat resistant, anti-corrosive, safe and reliable. So it can be used for filtering different kinds of medium. We can produce curved sieve plate as per customer’s requirements.
Stainless steel: 304,304L,316,316L,Duplex 2205,2507,904L,Hastelloy,and etc., all these special materials can be supplied according to the customer’s requirements.
Pressure curved sieve plate standard size:585x1592mm or 710x1592mm and can be customized as per customer’s requirements.
The wedge wire sieve is a kind of filtered water tubing, which can be used with the deep well pump, submerged pump. It also can be used as the water treatment equipment for water desalination, running water treatment and softening.
This sieve bend screen is applied to filtering the acid and alkali liquid, ethyl alcohol and other organic solution in petrochemical industry.
|Note: Other specifications available as per request.
||0.02,0.05,0.075,0.1,0.15……also achieved upon request
||Stainless steel: 304,304L,316,316L,Duplex 2205,2507,904L,Hastelloy,and etc.,
Pressure Arc screen ＆Siedehill screens
Our bend screen is the solution to many de-watering,sizing,and wastewater cleanup problems. Typical uses are sewage treatment, laundry wash water clean-up, poultry, fish, fruit and vegetable wastewater processing, minerals processing, coal preparation, paper production, textile plants, and many more.
Sieve bend consists of a concave curved profile wire screen mounted in a frame with the screen openings perpendicular to the flow. A curved screen has greater capacity than a flat screen due to forces exerted as material flows against the curved surface.
Sieve Bend Screen Features:
Energy Efficient – operates with no moving parts and with no energy input.
Space Efficient – treats up to 122 litres per second per square metre of floor space.
Quiet Operation – no moving parts means no mechanical or electrical vibrations.
Accurate Sizing – can be used for sizing solid particles down to 0.02 mm (0.0008″).
Low Maintenance – the profile wire screen resists clogging by near-size particles, and the all-stainless steel construction ensures a long, corrosion-free installation.
Easy Screen Replacement – a typical screen can be replaced in 10 minutes with no tools.
Flexible Design: We can also make manufacture according to your detail specifications and we assure that we will give you the best services.
2.High screening efficiency
3.Reliable operation,no blockage
4.Long service life
5.No moving parts,compact structure
6.Artistic shape,compact design